NO PURCHASE OR CONSIDERATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE MAY BE REQUIRED.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND ENTRY PERIOD: The Taryn Rose Treat Yourself to Comfort + Style Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) starts September 13th 2019 at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends September 19th, 2019 at 11:59 A.M. EST (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Jimlar Corporation, 350 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10118 (“Sponsor”). During the Sweepstakes Period, participants must enter according to the instructions below under “Entry”. The winner will be selected subject to these Official Rules and any terms and conditions. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes.
2. PRIZE: $500 to spend on tarynrose.com for each winner. The winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and all US territories, possessions and overseas military installations) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply and are void where prohibited by law. Submission of an entry form signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in the Official Rules. Employees, agents and consultants, including their immediate family members and members of their household, of Sponsor and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, distributors, franchisees and agents, including any advertising agencies and consultants, are not eligible to participate.
4. ENTRY: There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes. To win, participants must do all of the following steps during the Sweepstakes Period:
• Subscribe to Taryn Rose emails
5. WINNERS: One (1) potential winner for the Grand Prize will be randomly selected on or around September 27th, 2019 from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Drawings will be conducted by an independent representative of Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Potential winner will be notified via email on or around September 28th, 2019 with instructions for claiming the prize, and will have 48 hours to claim his or her prize. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for any and all additional applicable fees and taxes associated with prizes’ receipt and use, including but not limited to transportation and parking. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. In the event that any potential winning entry form selected for any of the prizes is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, or if the potential winner does not contact Sponsor within the time frame specified above or does not return the required Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and/or Publicity Release, another winner will be selected, subject to the same rules and conditions set forth herein. Likewise, if any original winner is ineligible or fails to timely return the signed Affidavit and Release(s), or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements of this Sweepstakes, the winner shall forfeit the prize in its entirety, and Sponsor will award the prize to the alternate winner. Winners will receive an IRS Tax Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of the prize, as stated above, in the calendar year the prize was won. Note: The Affidavit sent to a potential winner will require that the winner provide their Social Security Number, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes.
6. GENERAL: Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind. Entries that are generated by a script, macro or other automated means and/or otherwise are not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry form is in compliance with these rules.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all Sweepstakes Official Rules, and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, distributors, franchisees, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes or modify any rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
7. WINNER LIST: For a prizewinner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address below after September 20, 2019, but before October 20, 2019.
Attn: Marketing Department – Taryn Rose x Social Contest Contest
350 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10118
Requests for a prizewinner list must be received ninety (90) days after the winner of the Sweepstakes is chosen.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: All entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than its administration, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in the County of New York, New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.